Lost Planet Target Mark Locations – Easy
In February 2007 I decided to attempt to obtain possibly the most challenging
Achievement put into an Xbox 360 game to-date; Master Pioneer. To aid me I created these guides by
pulling together two of the best Target Mark guides previously available.
Mission 01: EARTH
- E – Corner of parking garage building before you enter the facility.
- A – On the right hand side before exiting the parking garage building.
- R – Left hand room in warehouse before leaving the warehouse.
- T – To the right and in the corner of where the Gatling Gun is placed inside the hive.
- H – Just before you head to the boss, the area extends from the data post to the left.
Mission 02: STORM
- S – On top of an awning on the left hand side before heading through the mucus doors.
- T – Next to a truck and some ammo when you come to the point of meeting the Snow Pirates.
- O – On a small ledge just past the tower, this is just before the building that
you have to anchor your way up several stories.
- R – On top of a garbage dumpster type of thing on the left hand side while
inside the old train station area.
- M – Just above the staircase that goes down inside the building that is on the
right hand side before heading to large walled off area ahead.
Mission 03: MIRAGE
- M – This is in the area you start at, on top of one of the containers to the
left of where the data post is.
- I – This is going to be on the far right steel divider, it is hovering over
the very left edge of it.
- R – This is on the steps of the building on the east edge of the map, follow
it up and it will be at the bottom set of steps.
- A – This is just after the 3 T-ENG tanks after the data post where the boss
for this level is.
- G – This is at the far north fall, its on the mid section of the wall, you
may need to look closely to see it, easy to miss.
- E – This is on the west edge of the map, I’d say about halfway through, just
follow the edge and you will come upon it eventually.
Mission 04: METEOR
- M – This will be on a ledge on the left hand side near the start of the level.
- E – This is in the right corner by the exit of the room you drop in with all
the Akrid and hives.
- T – This will be between two sets of boxes on the right hand side in the hall
with all the Nevec soldiers just after where you got the E mark.
- E – After the Giant Moth destroys the boxes and you drop down onto the platform
below the mark will be behind you in a corner.
- O – This is in the same room where you get the VS at, it will be in the corner
on the bottom floor.
- R – Once you finally reach the top, the last mark is to the northeast of the
data post up here.
Mission 05: AURORA
- A – This is on the ledge right next to the data post, it is on the corner of
- U – This is in a corner on the ledge that has the VS Laser Rifle.
- R – This is on the ground on the way to the cave.
- O – This is on the bottom floor area inside the cave.
- R – This is in the hall that the Trilid and the Wasp came from. It is behind
- A – This is in one of the side rooms next to the room just before the boss.
Mission 06: THUNDER
- H – This is at the beginning of the level, there is a small concrete wall and
it is behind that.
- U – This is on a small ledge just to before the 2nd turret.
- T – This is in a small gap just after the 2nd bridge.
- N – This is on a rooftop just before you go inside the building.
- D – This is on the box that is on fire.
- E – This is on the ceiling on the right hand side in the first hallway.
- R – This is on the wall just before you go through the first door.
Mission 07: TORNADO
- T – This is on top of one of the storage units along the way in the first area.
- O – This is on one of the upper ledges on the right hand side before you enter
- N – This is behind one of the blocks next to the data post in the second area.
- R – This is just above the doorway that leads to the third area.
- O – This is just to the right at the beginning of the third area, it is on a
ledge next to the one you are on.
- D – This is in one of the ditches on the bottom area where all the probes are.
- A – This is above the door next to the one you enter to head to the boss. It is
on a small ledge above the door.
Mission 08: VOLCANO
- V – This is on a ledge just next to the first data post.
- O – This is in the room with the GAB VS, it is on one of the steel frames up
- L – This is in the room with all the Trilid in the second part of the level,
it will be behind the two T-ENG tanks.
- C – This is just before you go to the third area of the level, it will be when
you get on the upper highway on one of the highways.
- A – This is on the bridge that has the two boxes on it, it will be on one of
- N – This is in the corner by the data post just before you drop down and
- O – This is across from the two large fans just before the boss fight.
Mission 09: RAINBOW
- R – This is below the starting area, it will be inside the storage unit below.
- A – This is on one of the crates that is inside the lava in the first area.
- I – This is on one of the crates in the area with all the Akrid and the hives,
the area also contains the GAB VS to drill through the Walls, it is across
from the VS.
- N – This is on a ledge in the tunnel, when you get to the fork, go to the left
and continue and you will come to it at the end of the path.
- B – This is in the corner by the VS in the tunnel, you will come across it as
you advance through the tunnel.
- O – This is by one of the lights when you get to the end of the tunnel, you
will come to a part at the end that can be drilled, but there is also a
small gap on the side that you can go up through, go up through this gap
to get to where the light is.
- W – This is on the side of the bridge that has the data post on it, just before
the final boss.
Mission 10: BLIZZARD
- B – This is at the beginning by the first data post, it will be on the side by
all the rocks.
- L – This is in the second tunnel, it is by the T-ENG tank.
- I – This is in the city area, it is behind one of the lights on the ground on
the northern part of the area.
- Z – This is by one of the lights in the room with the VS and the two T-ENG
tanks, the one just before the mini boss.
- Z – This is on top of a box in the beginning of the second area, right next to
the data post.
- A – This is on a ledge in the room above the large room with all the VS’s.
- D – This is in the middle of the room with all the VS’s, it is by one of the
- R – This is on one of the crates in the room with all the VS’s, it is on one of
Mission 11: STARDUST
- S – This is at the very bottom of the level, right in the center of the floor.
- T – This is floating just under the first platform.
- A – This is on the arch just above the first platform.
- R – This is on a small ledge just before the first ring.
- D – This is on the floor just after the first ring.
- U – This is on a ledge just before the second ring.
- S – This is just below the second ring but above the U coin.
- T – This is on the floor just after the second ring.