Lost Planet Target Mark Locations – Normal
In February 2007 I decided to attempt to obtain possibly the most challenging
Achievement put into an Xbox 360 game to-date; Master Pioneer. To aid me I created these guides by
pulling together two of the best Target Mark guides previously available.
Mission 01: EARTH
- T – Behind the two T-ENG tanks near the beginning where all the Akrid are, just
before the parking garage area.
- A – To the left behind the small container things before the warehouse with the
- R – This is inside the warehouse on one of the catwalks, to the right of the
- E – This is at the bottom of the first area in the Akrid hive place. It will
be at the bottom of the waterfall type thing. (Note if you get the H first
it is just below the H pretty much.)
- H – Just after you drop off the walkway, if you turn around it will be right
Mission 02: STORM
- S – Near the beginning, after the 2nd data post, when you head under the large
monument thing, look to the left and it will be in a building window.
- O – This is in that building you have to anchor up to get to the top. It will
be at the top level in one of the windows.
- T – This is on the bridge, you will come to the first broken up part, jump down
and turn around to see it behind the gate thing.
- M – Before you head out of the train tunnel, the M will be on the left side of
the catwalk thing at the end of the wall.
- R – This is in the building on the right hand side of the final area before the
boss. It is on the lower floor, beside some boxes.
Mission 03: MIRAGE
- I – This is on one of the bunkers to your right at the start of the level, it
will be on the one with the nest directly on top of it.
- R – This one is just in front of one of the metal dividers. Before going all
the way out and attracting the worm, go out of the dividers and it will
be to the west or east depending on what side you went out of. It is sort
of in the middle of all the dividers, just follow along them if you still
can’t find it.
- E – This is pretty much dead in the middle of the map, the easiest way to spot
it is that it is southwest of the compound area with stairs. It is in plain
view right next to a data post.
- M – This will be just beyond the stairs at the building on the east side. Just
below where the data post is. If you jump off of the stairs where the data
post is, just look behind you in the corner on the ground.
- A – This is on the western coast, it is pretty much parallel to the building on
the eastern side to give you an idea where it is located, just run along
the coast to find it.
- G – This is at the junked warehouse where the boss is at. It will be floating
in the air over one of the weird pieces of junk, just look high for it.
Mission 04: METEOR
- E – This is in the corner just before you drop into the room with a ton of
Akrid. Just past the first data post.
- O – This is just in the room after the Akrid, the one where you need to anchor
up to the higher ledge. It will be on the bottom, just past the Machine Gun
- R – This is in the room with the Snow Pirates. It will be on the right hand
side when you enter, between the wall and one of the boxes.
- M – This is just before the room with the data post and VS. It will be on the
ledge, just follow close to the edge when heading up from the moving
- T – This is on the lowest ledge of the highest platform on the east side of
the room. It will be in the middle of the lowest part of that ledge. You
can easily see it from the lower ledge across from it.
- E – this is just by the final data post and VS. Just head towards the edge just
past the VS Laser Rifle.
Mission 05: AURORA
- R – If you head to the north from the start once you pass the final concrete
ledge, you can see it just on the side of it.
- R – This is inside the small room that has a hive inside the room. It is in a
small gap in the room.
- A – This is on the ledge in a small corner just before you get to the top of
the mountain in the first area.
- A – This is on the floor of the Akrid area. It is just under the stair like
structure and near the Shotgun ammo.
- U – This is in a small ledge in the hall where the bunch of Trilid come out as
well as the single Wasp.
- O – This is in the room just before the boss, it will be in the bottom-right
corner right as you enter the room.
Mission 06: THUNDER
- T – This is just behind, on a ledge, the second data post.
- U – This is just below the 2nd data post on the opposite side you came from.
- N – This is on a small ledge to the west of the first Turret.
- H – This is on the ground just to the left under the second bridge.
- D – This is behind some boxes and stuff right as you enter the building.
- E – After you go through the first door with the VS it will be on the ceiling
just above the where the door was.
- R – This is floating in the air in the last hallway before the boss.
Mission 07: TORNADO
- T – This will be on the side of the first storage unit on the left hand side of
the first area.
- O – This will be on the ledge just above the entrance to the tunnel area before
the end of the first area.
- A – This on the western edge, just before the data post on the western edge. It
is plain site on the ground.
- N – This is at the junked warehouse, on the northern side. It is in a small gap
on the northwestern side of the warehouse.
- R – This is in between one of the concrete things just to the north of the
stairs and the complex, the one you need to enter to advance.
- D – This is in one of the edges on the water. It is in the southwestern edge.
If you get to the bottom of the area you start at, anchor off the ledge and
look to the southwestern corner.
- O – This is in the small room before the boss (the one that has the two Nevec
guys), it will be in the corner by the small door in the room.
Mission 08: VOLCANO
- V – This is in the first area, to the northwest of the first data post, it is
on the same ledge as the VS weapon.
- O – This is in the area with the GAB VS, it is to the left of the VS and the
exit of the room. On the floor between some of the crates.
- L – This is just above the T-ENG tank on the southern end of the room.
- C – Right as you exit the building in the second area, drop directly down to
the ground, there will be a storage unit, it is on top of this unit.
- A – This is on a small somewhat bridge like thing. It has a VS weapon next to
it. If you jump down from where the data post was, you can see it behind
- N – This will be on top of the bridge on the southern side of the area.
- O – This is inside one of the fans, the one closest to the boss room.
Mission 09: RAINBOW
- R – This is at the end of the broken highway across from the one that you start
- A – This is in the lower floor area when you first enter the building. Just
drop down and it will be in a corner.
- I – This is on the ledge with a VS, when you are drilling, go to the left area
when it comes to the split. It will be on your left hand side.
- O – This will be just before you get to the inside area, behind a T-ENG tank.
- B – This is in the tunnel that when you get to the end there is one more
drillable spot, drill through and it will be next to the light.
- N – This is in the extended tunnel area, once you get inside, if you anchor on
the opening to the right and continue through the tunnel, you will see a
light and it will be on top of the light.
- W – This is in the storage unit that the dongo comes out of.
Mission 10: BLIZZARD
- B – This is in the tunnel at the start of the level between a large concrete
slab and the wall.
- I – This is in the second tunnel thing, it is in the corner hidden behind some
- R – This is in a small gap behind a building. If you go from where the data
post and VS are in the city area. Go to the west of there and blow up the
two T-ENG tanks to see it.
- D – This is on the western side of the city, you will see a building with a
small alcove for the entrances, it is on one of the ledges there.
- Z – This is between some crates and the wall, it is by the data post on the
western side of the second area.
- L – This is in the VS storage unit in the second area, the one on the upper
ledge and with the hive on it’s side.
- Z – This is on the ledge before you drop in to continue on towards the room
with all the VS’s. It is right next to a VS Gatling Gun.
- A – This is on the ceiling thing above all the GAB VS’s.
Mission 11: STARDUST
- S – This is on the floor at the bottom of the level.
- T – This is just under the ledge at the bottom of the level, floating under it.
- A – This is inside the small tunnel thing at the bottom of the level, on some
boxes at the end.
- R – This is on the ledge just before the first ring.
- D – This is on the floor just above the first ring.
- U – This is on the ledge just under the second ring.
- S – This is on the eastern wall just after the second ring, about halfway up
- T – This is on the western wall just below the final ring, near the top.